College of Agriculture and Natural Resources students were among 47 new members of the University of Wyoming’s senior honor society for the 2018-19 academic year.
New UW Mortar Board students, listed by hometowns and majors, are:
- Casper — Meagan Soehn, microbiology.
- Cheyenne — Colter Voss, molecular biology and physiology.
- Galt, California – Lacey Hill, animal science and physiology.
- Green River — Dylan Rust, molecular biology
- Lewiston, Pennsylvania — Ashley Foltz, molecular biology.
- Lovell — Kassi Renner, agricultural education, and animal and veterinary science.
- Pierce, Nebraska — Rachelle Tucker, animal and veterinary science.
- Rock Springs — Jaynie Welsh, microbiology.
- Sheridan — Ashlyn Blare, family and consumer sciences, and psychology.
- Vale, Oregon — Martha Wenger, microbiology and Spanish.
- Wright — Courtney Fuller, family and consumer sciences, and marketing.
Mortar Board is a national honor society that recognizes college seniors for outstanding achievement in scholarship, leadership, and service. It provides opportunities for continued leadership development, promotes service to colleges and universities, and encourages lifelong contributions to the global community.